Operation Welcome Home is a Veterans Job Placement Facility at Mylan Park in Morgantown, WV. We serve the North Central West Virginia population of Veterans by providing services and support that cannot be found anywhere else in our Region.
Operation Welcome Home welcomes Veterans regardless of previous branch, rank, era of service, deployment history or disability. We are focused on these key values and goals:
– Ensure that the Greater Morgantown community welcomes, honors, engages, and employs veterans
– Provide medical assistance, psychological counseling resources, and rehabilitation resources for veterans
– Provide supported transitional employment to veterans
– Assist local colleges with support programs for veterans
– Provide a safe and supportive environment for veterans to share their stories with other veterans
– Work closely with related organizations to assist veterans in accessing services.
We understand that each Veteran who enters our facility, or simply calls for service or information, is an individual with distinct needs. No one Veteran’s needs and attributes are the same as another’s and we not only understand that truth but treat each Veteran accordingly. We do our best to meet the needs of each Veteran, and if we are unable to answer a question or fulfill a specific need, we will link them with our partners or a wealth of contacts to ensure they are taken care of. We won’t let them down!